Clarissa L. Walstrom is an Associate Attorney at Harrison & Moberly, where she focuses primarily on business transactions and real estate law.
Clarissa graduated cum laude from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law with a certificate in corporate and commercial law. During law school, Clarissa was an Associate Editor for the Indiana International and Comparative Law Review, a Deans Tutorial Society Civil Procedure Fellow and One-on-One Tutor, a member of Phi Delta Phi, and a research assistant for several Professors in the Intellectual Property and Business law departments.
Prior to joining Harrison & Moberly, Clarissa was a legal extern in the transactions department at Eli Lilly & Co. and clerked for a personal injury firm.
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Indiana International and Comparative Law Review, Associate Editor
- Dean’s Tutorial Society, Civil Procedure Fellow and One-on-One Tutor
- Corporate and Commercial Law Certificate
Liberty University (B.S., magna cum laude)
- Major: Business Administration – Marketing
- Indiana, 2019
- United States District Court – Southern District of Indiana, 2019
- United States District Court – Northern District of Indiana, 2019