- Practice devoted solely to family law including but not limited to divorce, parenting time, custody, adoption, spousal support, asset and debt division, name changes, relocation, paternity and child support.
- Representation of clients through their entire case using litigation, negotiation, mediation, Collaborative law or any necessary means of resolution.
Joni graduated from Valparaiso University School of Law with a Child and Family Law Concentration in 2005. Joni is a Registered Domestic Relations Mediator and is also a trained Arbitrator, Parenting Coordinator and Collaborative Law Professional. Joni uses her training and experience to assist her clients in working towards amicable resolutions that are in the best interests of everyone involved. Aside from her dispute resolution practice, Joni is also an experienced litigator that practices in most central Indiana counties. Joni frequently serves as a Guardian Ad Litem to represent the best interests of children in legal proceedings. Joni was born and raised in Grant County, Indiana. She currently resides in Hamilton County with her husband, 3 children and a spoiled dog.
Scholarly Lectures and Writing
- Technology and Practice Management, Panelist, Indianapolis Bar Association Bench Bar Conference, 2018
- The Practical Application of the Newer Family Law Statutes and Ideas, Speaker, Ratliff-Cox Inns of Court, 2012
- Comparative Analysis of Child Custody Relocation Laws in the Midwest: Harmony or Blues?, Speaker, Inaugural Midwest Family Law Conference, 2008
- 41 Indiana Law Review 1020 (2008), Co-Author, Recent Developments: Indiana Family Law, Indiana Law Review, 2008
- 40 Indiana Law Review 891 (2007), Co-Author, Recent Developments:
- Indiana Family Law, Indiana Law Review, 2007
- Participate as panelist during numerous Collaborative trainings and CLE’s
Professional and Personal Affiliations and Organizations
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- Hamilton County Bar Association, member
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Professionals, board member 2011-2019
- Hamilton County Guardian Ad Litem Program, attorney volunteer
Waterline Church, member
- Neora International, Independent Brand Partner