Nathaniel E. Moyer is an Associate at Harrison & Moberly, where he focuses primarily on civil litigation.
Nate graduated from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where he was an article editor for the Indiana Law Review, a Dean’s Tutorial Society legal writing tutor, and a member of Phi Delta Phi. Prior to joining the firm, Nate worked as legal extern for the Honorable Steven H. David of the Indiana Supreme Court, the Office of Governor Eric Holcomb, the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, and the Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law- Indianapolis (J.D. 2018)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society Member
- Indiana Law Review, Article Editor 2018
- Dean’s Tutorial Society
- Indiana University, Bloomington (B.A., 2015)
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: History
- Indiana, 2018
- United States District Court- Southern District of Indiana, 2018
- United States District Court- Northern District of Indiana, 2018
Drink Local, Think Regional: Implementing an Orderly Alcohol Marketplace Through State-Level Licensing, Center for Alcohol Policy