Raeanna L. Carrell is an Associate Attorney at Harrison & Moberly, where she is a member of the firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
Raeanna graduated cum laude from Indiana University Maurer School of Law, to which she was a Direct Admit student. During law school, Raeanna served as the Editor for the Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality. She was also a Dean’s Writing Fellow, an ICLEO Fellow, a member of Phi Delta Phi, a Rural Justice Initiative judicial extern at the Putnam County Superior Court, and a quarterfinalist in the Sherman Minton Moot Court competition, for which she also received Oral Advocacy Honors.
Raeanna clerked for Harrison & Moberly prior to joining the firm as an Associate Attorney
Indiana University Maurer School of Law
(J.D. cum laude)
· Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, Editor in Chief, Volume 9
· Indiana Conference for Legal Education Opportunity (ICLEO) Fellow
· Rural Justice Initiative judicial extern
· Dean’s Writing Fellow
(B.S., with distinction, Public Affairs)
· Major: Law and Public Policy
· Policy Research Assistant Intern, Hudson Institute (Washington, D.C.)
· Indiana, 2022
· United States District Court – Southern District of Indiana, 2022
· United States District Court – Northern District of Indiana, 2022
Putting the “US” Back in the U.S. Defense Industrial Base: The Case of Rare Earths, Journal of Public and Environmental Affairs, 2020 [link]